Tuesday 29 October 2013

Footwear | All Buckled Up

Office Shoes £80

Here's another pair of buckled cut out boots from Office similar to the ones I previously featured (see post here). This cost me £80 which I know is quite a lot for a pair of boots (for me anyway) but for something that will last a really long time, I think it's worth the investment. Also, it's not just a one season type of shoe. It's a pair that you can wear all year round which is great in terms of cost per wear. 

Unlike the other pair I got, these do not really have a heel, which is great as it isn't everyday that I'd like to walk in heels. Again, they also have silver hardware which is perfect for the way I dress. The cut out detail is also much more subtle which means it's more suitable for winter. I am hoping to style this more in the upcoming months so watch out for outfit posts! I also have a few more boots that I'll be featuring on here so I hope I'm not boring you yet with all of my footwear posts. I just thought it'll be great to share them with you guys seeing as it's getting colder now, and everyone ought to own at least one good pair of boots! x

23 comments:

  1. These boots are beauties!

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these, they're literally exactly the same as a pair i bought from next a few days ago apart from mine broke!

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  3. great! love them
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveee these shoes! Just followed your blog :)
    Tiana x
    Www.the-Romanticiser.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool pair of boots. love them! <33

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, love the buckle detail <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. The boots look so awesome.
    www.youthinkimreckless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the buckles on this pair! I think it's good to splurge on a nice pair of boots :)

    -Char
    charsd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really cool shoes! They look very modern & vintage at the same time! Just came across your blog & super happy I did. I'm following you now & can't wait to see more!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these, definitely worth £80 <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool!

    http://sailorsweetline.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow they are sooo cool! I would deffo wear these

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those shoes, waah I want!

    elissex.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are awesome I looking for a buckle boot right now but these are simple and everyday booties

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing find! :) totally love it! keep in touch!

    xx pauline
    classycroissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These boots are amazing!!

    http://myglossyaffair.blogspot.in/2013/10/festive-shimmery-yellow-eotd.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so cute! They look really comfy too. Wish I'd looked in Office when I was looking for a new pair of boots x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...