Friday 15 November 2013

NSpa Ultimate Cleansing Tonic

 NSpa Ultimate Cleansing Tonic £5

Taking makeup off can be a really tedious task for me so I was on the hunt for a makeup remover/cleanser that was easy to use. I normally just use makeup wipes but I know they're not the best for the skin and they don't really take all of your makeup off. And so comes in this product, it's the Nirvana Spa Ultimate Cleansing Tonic which I bought from at Asda for £5. I thought I'd give it a go as it claims to be a 'one-step cleanser that removes daily impurities and makeup, even waterproof mascara'. So I was curious to know if it would work on my skin.

The first thing you'll notice about this product is that it's one of those oil and water solutions that you shake and mix together. I thought this was good as it would help take eye makeup off much easier and it does. What I do is apply it onto a cotton pad and then dab it onto my lids, move it around for a few seconds and most of the makeup comes off. I repeat this process until my eye makeup completely dissolves. Afterwards, I move onto my face and I normally do the same thing, I just pour some product onto a cotton pad and use that to take my face makeup off. Although it works, I find that I have to use a good amount of product and several cotton pads to completely get rid of everything.

This doesn't really sting my eyes or irritate my skin and I have normal/combination skin. However when you finish, you're left with a thin film of oil around the face. I don't particularly mind this as it absorbs onto the skin after a few minutes, leaving the surface really smooth. However, it can be an issue if you have more of an oily skin or don't like that grease feeling. Normally after this, I would just cleanse again with face wash and water or if I'm feeling lazy, I'd go straight to using a toner to get rid of any dirt or makeup that's left. Another thing to note is that, it has a slight chemical scent to it. This doesn't bother me now as I've gotten used to it, but it's something to consider if you're planning on trying it out.

Overall, it's a pretty good product that doesn't cost a lot. It was my first time trying out something like this and it's made me want to try more. I would like to try out more micellar waters like the one from L'oreal and of course, Bioderma. x

6 comments:

  1. nice blog. :) would you like to follow each other? just let me know.
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for a cleanser, as I literally use nothing on my face, I'm so clueless with it all! great post! would you like to follow each other? :-) www.marinadebuchi.com XXX MDB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the product at the store but yet never tried it. Looking forward to experiencing it myself xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...